Saturday, January 09, 2016

Fuchiko > Hario coffee maker V60 series


Last winter I bought a Starbucks coffee tripper from Tokyo and the fun of making coffee from this is still here so last Christmas I got a Hario kettle to make it more perfect.. 

Yesterday I was at Tokyohand and I saw Hario kit on sales... I was Super excited as it was about 40-60% off the usual price.. I paid for $26.90 n I think is worth it.. Now I have a full set of Hario coffee maker.

If you ask me what is so good about making coffee with a Hario dripper? For me is the process and what I am drinking.. You need time to boil the water and pour the water little by little over the coffee powder, and all this take time and patient.. So unless you have time n enjoy such process, the set will end up in the storeroom after a few usage..

Live life with passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment