Monday, February 27, 2012

Finding Chinese Ingredient in France Bordeaux

I did not shipped much Chinese food ingredients with me when i came France, and this is the worst nightmare i have. So how to i survived.

EurAsie is my survivor. I not very sure if this supermarket is owned by a Thai or Vietnamese but they do sell all kind of Chinese ingredient that we used back in Singapore. They have familiar brands like Yeo's, Prima Taste, Panda Brand Oyster Sauce, etc. They also have wide varieties of products, ranging from canned food, flour, beans, Thai rice to fresh pandan leaves. I can find most of the ingredients i need for cooking our Singapore style Chinese food here. But one thing for sure is the price is double when converting back to SGD.

I will visit this place about once a month to stock up all the necessary ingredient. If i go there, is a "Confirmed with Chop" sure got things to buy. That's why i try not to go too often otherwise i am sure to exceed my grocery budget again. I think on average i will usually spend around 80-100 Euro there, this is excluded other grocery i need to purchase from Carrefour. That's the reason why this place is my hubby No. 1 most hated place. Not only i will spend alot but also i will shop for very long, going through every shelves browsing what i don't have at home. Hahaha.

Website
http://www.eurasie-bordeaux.com/

Address10 Avenue de Tourville 33300 BORDEAUX


Opening hoursMonday to Friday: 9am to 730pm
Saturday: 920am to 730pm 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Stumbled upon your blog while trying to find more info about Cazaux, it's great to know that there's a big Asian mkt there!! Thanks for those info about the food too ; )
    Will be going there in April with 2 young kids ...
    ST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment in my blog. Add me in Facebook Chrizelyn's Kitchen. We also have Facebook Group for Singaporean community here. You may drop me a msg if you need any other information. Welcome to France.

    ReplyDelete