Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baileys Chocolate


I don't know what to give my hubby for Valentine's Day, after long consideration i decided to make chocolate for him. I love Baileys and my hubby love chocolate so decided to make this Baileys Chocolate. I love this chocolate, it is not hard but a bit soft. It melt in your mouth.

Ingredients
200g condensed milk
50g butter (cut into small pc)
125g brown sugar
1 Tbs honey
125g dark chocolate (cut into small pc)
30ml Baileys Original Irish Cream Liquor
2 Tbs cocoa powder

Method
  1. Combine the condensed milk, butter, sugar and honey in a saucepan. Stir in medium-low heat till sugar dissolves.
  2. Increase heat to medium-high and stir for 15 mins until the mixture become thick. Remove from heat.
  3. Add the chocolate and liquor, stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
  4. Pour into chocolate mould and set aside for 1 hr to cool.
  5. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge overnight.
  6. Cut the chocolate to your preferred shape or smaller pieces.
  7. Pour cocoa powder into a small bowl. Put the chocolate into the bowl to coat with cocoa powder.
  8. After coating, take the coated chocolate and pad lightly on a kitchen towel to remove access cocoa powder.
  9. Serve.
I do this at the room temperature of about 5°C, and my action has to be fast before the mixture start to harden.

No comments:

Post a Comment