Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pork Cutlet

I know how to make this pork cutlet when i was a kid. I learnt it from my mother and i cook it for my sisters whenever my parents went holidays. I remember my sister and I will sit on the kitchen floor and take turn to mash the biscuits. We don't have food processor so we used the stone grinder and we really make sure the biscuits are grind into fine pieces. It taste better when they are finely grind.

Ingredients
300g of pork
20pc of cream biscuits
1 egg

Methods
  1. Cut the pork into thin slices. (It taste better compare to thick slice)
  2. Marinate the pork with some sugar, light soy sauce, seasame oil and pepper for 20mins. Set aside.
  3. Use a food processor to grind the biscuits till fine. If you do not have a food processor, put the biscuits into a zip-lock bag and use the bottom of a glass bottle to grind it manually.
  4. Pour the biscuit bits onto a plate.
  5. Beat the egg lightly and pour into a plate with some depth.
  6. Heat enough oil in the pot for deep frying.
  7. Coat the thin slice of pork with the egg on both sides.
  8. Transfer the meat onto the biscuit plate and make sure both side are coated fully with the biscuit.
  9. Slowly drop the coated meat into the oil. Fry till brown and serve. (DO NOT stir the meat as it biscuit bits will seperate from the meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment