Friday, April 27, 2012

Afternoon Tea


Afternoon Tea
I was in the supermarket last weekend and wanted to grab some mini-pancake for my breakfast when i was this caviar on the shelve. There are two types, orange and black, and i have no idea which one to buy. I thought i can spread on my pancake with the orange one so i got that. 


In the morning, i bring out whatever in my fridge that can be spread on the pancake and toast bread. And here i start my creativity to display my work. After spreading everything on the pancake and bread, i sit back and enjoy my creation. Different pieces taste differently. There are a few mistake i made, which is too much caviar and salmon spread that make the piece too salty. Other than this, the rest is ok. Is better to put small pieces of cucumber as it give a crunchy bite.


Ingredient used :
Cherry tomatoes
Cucumber
Caviar
Smoked salmon
Cream cheese
Kiri Kiri cube cheese
Garlic spread


Based used:
Mini-pancake
Toast bread

No comments:

Post a Comment